The World-Class Los Angeles Convention Center is one of the most efficiently designed and technologically advanced convention and exhibition facilities in the world. Our trademark glass and steel pavilions, which house the exhibition halls, towers and lobbies are conveniently linked by a meeting room concourse forming a grand unified center. With a total of 720,000 square feet of exhibition and 147,000 square feet of meeting room space, the Los Angeles Convention Center provides a preeminent setting for any event. The Los Angeles Convention Center is convenient to major points throughout the City.
To serve the City of Los Angeles by enhancing its prominence as the only destination of choice for citywide conventions, exhibitions, trade shows, and high profile events. To perform as an economic and jobs engine for the region through primary and secondary client spending, and to support the promotion of the arts, sciences, humanities, and education. To effectively leverage the assets of the Sports and Entertainment District as a solid business partner and corporate citizen.
World-Class Facility, World-Class Service
Vision of Success
To inspire a "Beyond Excellence" culture that establishes the Los Angeles Convention Center as the only venue of choice for our customers, the only employer of choice for our employees, and the most enduring symbol of environmental sustainability and social responsibility for our community and future generations.
Never stop learning
- Enhance clients' and attendees' experience and customer services
- Improve and enhance the building's functionality and infrastructure
- Sustain, reinforce, and expand our competitive edge
- Never be satisfied, continuously seek solutions, improve efficiency, identify potential cost reductions, additional services and funding source opportunities
EMPLOYMENTCheck out the latest part-time job opportunities at the Los Angeles Convention Center by clicking Here.
JOIN OUR MAILING LISTPlease make sure to join our mailing list to find out about the upcoming events at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
CONVENTION CONNECTIONPlease make sure to read our newsletter, the Convention Connection is a comprehensive newsletter informing you about the happenings at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
The Los Angeles Convention Center clients are our first priority and we want to hear from you. How are we doing? Are you pleased with our performance? Do you have suggestions for how we can improve the quality of our services? Check out our reviews.
The Los Angeles Convention Centers comprehensive report on activities throughout the preceding years. Our annual reports are intended to give you information about our company's activities and financial performance.
The Los Angeles Convention Center's work has been recognized by leading corporations nationwide. These caring corporate citizens have partnered with us to find innovative ways to help the City of Los Angeles and our clients to reach their full potential.
Center - At - A- Glance
Interim Executive Director:
Robert R. "Bud" Ovrom
Development History: Opened in 1971 with 210,685 square feet of
exhibit space, 21 meeting rooms and 9,230 square feet of pre-function /
registration space. Major Expansion was completed in 1993, adding 347,000 square
feet of exhibit space, 43 meeting rooms and a 299-seat theater. Kentia Hall with
162,000 square feet of exhibit space was added in 1997.
Design Features: The Convention Center comprises a 347,000
square foot South Exhibit Hall, connected to 210,000 square feet West exhibit
Hall by a two-story meeting room concourse bridging over Pico Boulevard. Kentia
Hall located beneath the South Exhibit Hall can be converted into a parking area
for 415 vehicles.
Major Components include:
- * 720,000 ft of exhibit hall space
- * 64 meeting rooms totaling 147,000 ft and a 299 seat presentation theater
- * Sun-filled spacious lobbies with artworks by nationally recognized artists
- * 3 food courts
- * Full-service Business Center
- * On-site parking for 5,600 vehicles including electrical charge stations
- * Ample shuttle bus pick-up and drop-off areas
- * Advanced fiber optics, power and data/network systems.
- * Marriott/Ritz Convention Center Headquarters Hotel
- * Sports & Entertainment venues including LA Live & Staples Center