The Los Angeles Convention Center is a department of the City of Los Angeles. All civil service positions are filled through the City of Los Angeles's Personnel Department.
To view PDF documents on this page you must download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For available full-time positions please contact the City of Los Angeles Personnel Department or call the City's 24-hour Job Hotline:
The Personnel Office of the Los Angeles Convention Center is located at:
1201 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, California 90015
Tel: (213) 741-1151 ext 5420
Fax: (213) 765-4511
Part-time positions are available on 'as needed' basis and their schedules are based on event activity. The following part-time positions are currently available:
- Building Operating Engineer Job Description PDF
- Electrician Job Description PDF (Current Employees)
- Electrician Job Description PDF
- Employment Opportunities for City Retirees Job Description PDF
- Clerk Typist Job Description PDF
- Event Attendant Job Description PDF
- Maintenance Construction Helper Job Description PDF
- Parking Attendant Job Description PDF
How to apply
Applications may be obtained from the Los Angeles Convention Center Personnel Office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Thursday). A separate application must be submitted for each position.
Employment Application for part-time positions in .PDF format
Right-click link and select "Save Target As..." to download.