The LACC is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and we are prepared to accommodate all visitors.
Accessibility services available to our visitors include:
- Designated parking
- Automatic entry & exit doors along with ADA compliant manual doors
- Elevators that provide access to all areas of the facility
- ADA compliant drinking fountains
- ADA compliant signage for elevators, restrooms throughout the facility
- ADA compliant restrooms
- Wheelchair lift in the foyer
For more information on the ADA, please visit http://www.ada.gov/.
Your safety and well-being are our priority. If you need more information, please contact us.
Accessibility Statement for the Los Angeles Convention Center
The Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The LACC makes best efforts to strive for WCAG 2.0 level AA conformity.
The LACC makes ongoing efforts to ensure that our website is accessible to all our guests. If you are having difficulty using or accessing any element of this website or would like to make a suggestion as to how we can improve accessibility on this website, we welcome your feedback. Please contact us:
- Phone: +1 213-765-4664
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California 90015
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.