About the LACC
From Anime Expo to administering professional exams, the Los Angeles Convention Center services a wide array of events. Hosting an average of 300 events annually, the LACC is the destination of choice for major conventions, trade shows, exhibitions, meetings and special events. We offer our clients multi-functional event space, advanced technological functionality, and first-class service. Our team of event managers and service providers is dedicated to ensuring every event is successful; we stand by our clients from beginning to end, and actively collaborate in all areas of event planning and execution.
Many of our events are open to the public, and we are committed to positively impacting the community in which we operate.
- To view all of our upcoming events or to find an event, please visit our Events page.
- If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact us.
At the Los Angeles Convention Center, we specialize in creating successful events that exceed expectations. In order to achieve this, we partner with industry experts to provide our clients and guests with excellent services and accommodations.
Generally, the LACC and our partners offer reciprocal benefits through:
- Competitive Pricing
- Proven Track Record with References
- Good Financial Standing
- Appropriate Levels of Insurance Coverage
- Excellent Service and Timely Delivery Record
- Ability to Conduct Business Electronically
- Competitive Advantage/Value Added Capability
Facility Quick Facts
The Los Angeles Convention Center attracts millions of visitors annually and is renowned internationally as a prime site for conventions, trade shows and exhibitions.
Located in the cultural, business, and entertainment mecca of Downtown Los Angeles, the LACC is an integral economic component of the Southern California area, and remains an enduring symbol of environmental sustainability and social responsibility for our community.
- More than 2 million visitors annually
- 350 events hosted annually
- 720,000 sq. ft. of exhibit hall space
- 147,000 sq. ft. of meeting room space
- 64 column-free meeting rooms
- 48 lighted and covered freight loading docks
- Newly renovated 299-seat theatre complete with rear screen projection, ideal for presentations and screenings
- Full-service business center operated by Image Quest Plus (IQ)
- Local, eco-friendly dining options and catering services on-site
- On-site parking for over 5,600 vehicles, including 13 Level 2 charging stations for electric vehicles
- Shuttle bus pick-up and drop-off on-site
- Recipient of US Green Building Council’s LEEDEB:O+M GOLD Certification in 2010 recertified at the Gold level in and 2015, and again in 2020
Did You Know?
- All of the Beatles have performed live at the LACC, except for John Lennon.
- The LACC has held LEED certification since 2010. In 2015, the facility was the first convention center of it's size to to be recertificatied at the Gold Level.
- LACC is the first convention center in the U.S. to receive the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Existing Buildings (LEED-EB) award.
- In 1984 the LACC served as the Main Press Headquarters for 8,000 journalists covering the Games of the XXIII Olympiad. The Center was fully staffed around the clock, 24 hours a day, for 18 days. Motorcyclists rushed 10,000 rolls of film from venue sites to West Hall for processing.
- World renowned architects I.M. Pei & Partners, Inc. & Gruen Associates led the design of one of LACC’s major expansions in the late ‘80s.
- The LACC hosts several high-profile entertainment events, including the BET Experience, the Emmy Awards Governors Ball, and the Grammy Awards Celebration.