The LACC is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and we are prepared to accommodate all visitors.
Accessibility services available to our visitors include:
- Designated parking
- Automatic entry & exit doors along with ADA compliant manual doors
- Elevators that provide access to all areas of the facility
- ADA compliant drinking fountains
- ADA compliant signage for elevators, restrooms throughout the facility
- ADA compliant restrooms
- Wheelchair lift in the foyer
For more information on the ADA, please visit http://www.ada.gov/.
Breastfeeding and Lactation Accommodations:
Los Angeles Convention Center recognizes public accommodation for all breastfeeding mothers (CA Civil Code 43.3) in any authorized public locations. For those requiring additional privacy, the Center has two lactation rooms, located in the First Aid offices in South Hall Lobby (main level by Pico Street entrance) and in West Hall Lobby (outside Hall A – across from Petree C).
Your safety and well-being are our priority. If you need more information, please contact us.